Monday, December 3, 2007

Post not delivering

It might be wrong if I say none of the post are delivering however many of the letters and cards that I posted never been delivered. Earlier in September I had posted cards from Denmark to Nepal, UK and Iceland addresses. I am still very surprised that my post still yet to deliver to Nepal and UK address. I am not in favor to say postal service in Denmark is bad. Normally regular posts should deliver from Europe to Europe within a week and Europe to Asia (Nepal) should reached say about three to four weeks. But it seem to me those posts will never be delivered. Last year (march) I was in London and did post some papers and card to Nepal in regular post, that has´t delivered yet too. I am not sure which side to blame either postal service in destination or the place where I sent from. It is rather frustrating sometime people don´t get the post even for a year. God knows where those posts are held.

My sister in England sent some letters and pack in regular post to Iceland (my home address) on 1st week of November that has´t arrived too. There is no information about the post on my name when asked to post office at my town. Since my post been vanishing I started posting registered mail - cost twice or three times than regular post but at least are delivering.

-----------Update-----------
It seemed that only regular (ordinary post) are not delivering. During the Christmas I sent all registered - outstanding results. All delivered in time.