Friday, July 11, 2008

Holiday in "Spain"

I have been on holiday for two weeks hence some delay in posts. Hot temprature is really not for me espically 29 degree to 30 degree but I choose to go to there anyway. "Tenerif", a small island in spain which we choose for this year´s holiday. This was my family holiday so every moment we had a tremendous time there.

"Las Americas", the city in Tenerif where we stayed and is a very famous for toursit destination. Beach was just minutes walk from our aparatment, swimming poor was in next door. Everything was in walking distacnce which added more flexibility in do much thigns. The capital of Tenerif "Santa Cruz" - I wish I should not have gone. I wasted money in taxi all the way to see execiment but was nothing there and everythign was closed at the time.

Dolphin show was the amazing, fasicating and very intersting trip I had ever been. What a animal is this!! I had never been in such a trip but in spain - even that tempreature I went to see such a lovely animal with artistic show.

" Rain in Spain never happens" - the pharse I always heard proved me worng. Remaiing last two of our holiday weather been very bad - bit of rain and cloudy. Temperature was still 24. Local resident marked as very cold weather in the island. Well they yet to visit Iceland druing winter.