Friday, August 12, 2011

Once Again in Geysir and Gullfoss

I never was a nature lover prior to moving to Iceland. It was 2002 when I first came for visit, the country attracted me instantly not because it is in Europe or advance in its financial situation but true nature, clean air, tidy city and the landscape. I travelled widely across Iceland during my first visit and fascinated about the country and its nature. I also felt the country is similar with Nepal in terms of landscape except small mountains and surrounded by sea. Although there are many tourist attractions in Iceland however two most famous Geysir and Gullfoss has attracted me lot. Whoever comes to visit me in Iceland, this two destination has been in my list. My youngest sister, late father, mother has visited back in 2006,2008. Now, recently I had an opportunity to take my window mother to the same place once she been there with her beloved husband. It has been great day out recently at those place. One thing however, Geysir still splashing water into the air and Gullfoss is still the same with wowow position. My oldest sister is now due to visit this two eye catching place - lets hope I can do this pretty soon.