Monday, November 19, 2007

My car´s Number plate stolen

First my bike was stolen then now car number plate. Both of them in two month time. Our old car had been broken for a while - as we have another new car and live close by the town we just parked at our parking place and decided not to fix this time. Yesterday I got a phone call from our local police station telling me someone actually has stolen number plate from the back of the car and used for their own car. Although this car had been broken down for quite long time, it had passed all the yearly inspection before broken down. Whoever took the number plate was useful for their own car -perhaps their car did not pass the yearly inspection. Now your parking area is not safe anymore.

I have to go to police station today to make report about this. Hopefully I will get my number plate back. And Thanks to local police they found out very quickly.