Saturday, November 24, 2007

Winter Strated!!!!

Its late in November but Icy cold, strong cold wind, Snow and freezing weather has started bit early than last year. Weather in Iceland is unpredictable and hostile. Asia mountain is the highest mountain you can see from Reykjavik area which is 1000 Meter, 7848 meter less higher than Mt. everest. But you can see that mountain is covered by snow. Perhaps reminder of Christmas.

Well, while I was driving to my work other day temperature meter along the way showed -7 degree. My beers were frozen at my balcony. Pict Attached: Back in my town (Kathmandu), temperature can go maximum 25-29 degree and minimum -1 which is adjustable and nice compare to -7.

My friend Valberg in Australia - writes 30 degree in his area, http://valberg.name. My family Elin and Helgi are in Florida at the moment they also witnessed 25-29 degree temperature down there. I am certain they are enjoying the hot weather but 30 degree is bit too much. Highest temperature in Iceland never go more than 17 degree during June and July. Well last year it went down to -15 degree, hope that won´t happen this year.