Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mountain Flight with Simrik Airlines.

Simrik Airlines
I have never been to mountain flight before and did not even thought about doing one anyway. When I mentioned about my plan for mountain flight, some of my childhood mates even made me scare by highlighting recent plane crash, hostile weather during the flight, less experience pilot and unbearable turbulence.  Well, I neither blame my mates nor criticize their opinion because some of these accident had had happened in Nepal domestic and mountain flight before. I understand their concern.

I heard lot of stories about the mountain flight in Nepal, many of them had strong opinion saying "this is not good, that is not good, plane was very old and unreliable, poor service" and so on. Well, I choose to fly with "Simrik Airlines" - one of the Nepal's emerging airlines in domestic aviation sector. The time I received the boarding pass, the customer service was was very impressive and excellent. Front desk staff were very friendly, welcoming and customer focused. Also, we been offered cup of coffee due to small delay - thanks for this :) Passengers were looked after very well - I can see happy simile in customers faces !!. 

Mt. Everest and Mt. Lotshe
The plane seems very new, clean, comfortable. Steward greeted us, even the pilot came in-front of the door and welcome us - its was very nice of them. Soon we took off for the mountain flight, during that one hour I am feel very privileged to be in that flight. First Simrik Airlines's hospitality on the ground, second services they offered to the passenger while on board. As soon as we started to see the mountains, the crew "I remember her name Sarita Manandhar" start walking towards every single passenger explaining different mountains names, heights and so on.  This is in fact extremely helpful for the person like me and I am sure other felt the same. I would not know which one is Mt. Everest and which one is Mt. Annapurna. Her excellent experience in mountain flight as well as her command in communication skills had been an instrumental during the flight. Not only that, we were even allowed to go to the cockpit to take a picture of beautiful mountain. In the pilot cabin, pilots were very friendly, communicative and very welcoming. I have never been to cockpit before and yet this was another great experience. 
With Sameer Bhai

It was a good day as we saw almost all the mountains. They are indeed very beautiful. At the end of the flight, we were again greeted by the crew and handed a mountain flight certificate. It was simply fantastic.

If anyone would like to go to mountain flight in Nepal, I strongly recommend "Simrik Airlines", they are professional, experienced and very welcoming. Thanks to Simirik Airlines for making my day enjoyable.