Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bye-Bye Asics

Almost eight Years ago I bought a running shoes to do London Marathon and had very difficulties choosing the right brand. Eventually I end up with Asics. I paid 60 pounds at the time which was very expensive at the time. But it was all worth it. I have done several marathons, 10ks, 20ks, jugging, playing bandy and football with this shoes. And yesterday finally I decided to retire this "very special" shoe from my feet. First it is completely damage in everyplace, not helping at all for feet and secondly I hurt my ankle severely due to lack of support grip in the it . I would certainly recommend people to buy "Asics" trainer for indoor and outdoor sports. Thank you “Asics” for your long support, and good bye. Sorry I had to throw you in my trash bin :)